Lead Generation Space - Daniel Hayward is a scammer

I've just recently had a similar experience with Daniel. Spoke on the phone.

All seemed normal. Pushed for payment quickly and then disappeared. Haven't heard back and for a while. i've asked for a refund with no luck.

Scam. someone please contact me if they can find him thanks. xavier@thesuccessfulinvestor.com.au

Apparently this post has to be 100 words for some reason.Apparently this post has to be 100 words for some reason.Apparently this post has to be 100 words for some reason.Apparently this post has to be 100 words for some reason.

Apparently this post has to be 100 words for some reason. Apparently this post has to be 100 words for some reason.Apparently this post has to be 100 words for some reason.Apparently this post has to be 100 words for some reason

Product or Service Mentioned: Lead Generation Space Leads.

Lead Generation Space - When you pay for leads then you get leadss

5.0
Additional Fees

Mate I have read your report and others about Daniel Hayward online. I am not sure what your expectation was of dealing with Lead Generation Space but my experience was nothing short of amazing they knocked it out the ball park after reading your *** stain review one may think you are a winging pom or a penny pincher that failed to pay for the services provided, have I hit the nail on the head Amigo.

Last but not least remember this caveat emptor

the principle that the buyer alone is responsible for checking the quality and suitability of goods or services before a purchase is madThe biggest isue I find today is that the world is full of Internet trolls that sit behind their computers and write unsolicitored *** about people that do not deserve it.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lead Generation Space Leads.

Reason of review: On time delivery.

Lead Generation Space - This is a FAKE POST, details are incorrect and a lie.

5.0
Additional Fees

We have never had a customer called Wayne, Wayne Payne or customer from townsville. There is no acct in our system for 19k or similar Our contact details remain the same Dan@leadgenetationspace.com.au 0423954173 But please if there is any issue we urge you to contact us immediately so any issue can be resolved. But we urge you also to post a screenshoot of your payment of 19k

Daniel Hayward's Lead Generation Space Worst experience ever

Additional Fees

I was searching for a legitimate marketing company to assist us to go forward, so I contacted Daniel Hayward from Lead Generation Space www.leadgenerationspace.com.au their website looked authentic and he sounded legit. We discussed the marketing services in detail and then he asked me to pay for the exercise - everything seemed normal he sent me an invoice and said it was payment in advance, which was completed - after making payment Daniel stopped communicating with me, and making excuses - he didn't deliver anything at all- it took me a couple of weeks to sort through the excuses and realize that he is a scammer.

Please be aware and spread the message that Daniel Hayward of Lead Generation Space - Worst experience ever. If you have the same experience with him and his company please share your story this must be stopped, I hope that I will be the last victim of Daniel and his company Lead Generation Space.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lead Generation Space Internet Marketing Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

• Lead Generation Scam
  • Lead Generation Space Scam
  • One Media Global Pty Scam

Comments

Daniel Hayward is a scammer.

Daniel Hayward Of Lead Generation Space is scamming Australian businesses, Please beware, have had a terrible experience with him, and he gets you to pay upfront, and then does not get back to you at all. Avoid Lead Generation Space, its bad bad news #RealScammer

to Ben #1436028

Another fake post or contact us to resolve. Dan@leadgenerationspace.com.au But again we have no customer called Ben. Must be jealous or be such a sad case that you have to make up stuff because of your pathetic life

ExultantCommonLoon
to LGS Dan #1568117

Hi Dan, Contacted you around 10 different ways including the email you left here. You are a scammer and stole $1500 from our company. Please contact me to repay the money you stole.

View more comments